Commercial vehicle insurance is needed to cover the cars, trucks, and vans used in conducting your business. Large fleets, as well as small businesses, should be properly covered by a commercial auto insurance policy. Heavily regulated due to its size and the concern for public safety, the commercial trucking industry has access to a wide assortment of insurance policies. Here at GLG Insurance, we take your insurance needs seriously, providing you with the coverage you need at prices you can afford. Contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Commercial Trucks That GLG Insures
GLG Insurance provides truck insurance for each of the following vehicles and more:
- Auto hauler trailers
- Box trucks
- Dump trucks
- Flatbed trucks
- Front loaders
- Garbage trucks
Coverage Provided with Your Commercial Truck Insurance
When you obtain your truck insurance through GLG Insurance, you have the opportunity to get each of the following types of coverage, some of which are add-on customization to your policies:
- Collision – refers to physical damage; several levels of coverage available; pays to repair or replace your tractor, trailer, or truck
- Extended towing – allows you to have your vehicle towed closer to home for repairs
- Non-trucking liability – covers incidents occurring during personal or non-business use of the vehicle
- Occupational accident – coverage for work accident injuries, including accidental death and dismemberment
- Passenger accident – coverage for family members and friends traveling with the vehicle operator when an accident occurs
- Downtime – covers the insured for loss of income during a covered loss that precludes the use of the vehicle
- Truck rental reimbursement –covers a portion of the rental cost for a truck while you are awaiting repairs to your vehicle
- Loan gap – covers you in the event that a total physical loss for your truck does not leave you with a larger debt on your loan than the compensation received through your insurer
Why Use GLG Insurance for Your Commercial Trucks?
Here at GLG Insurance, we offer each of the following:
- Customized policies allow you to tailor your contract to feature the coverage you need to protect your livelihood.
- Flexible payment options that allow you to pay by mail, over the phone, and online. We offer several options for payments, including checks, e-checks, credit cards, debit cards, and more. You can opt to make monthly payments, pay your bill in two equal halves, or pay your insurance premium in full.
- Our superior claims service is designed to give you peace of mind as quickly as possible, allowing you to get back on the road in no time at all.
- Providing DMV service, our agents notify the DMV electronically of verification of your insurance coverage.