Business – Long Haul Trucking
Truckers need an insurance company that offers aggressive representation that protects their financial assets in the event of a traffic accident or unexpected damage to their vehicle and/or property. GLG Insurance Professionals can put you in touch with insurers who provide a wide range of affordable insurance coverage for long haul trucking vehicles. We understand the needs of owner-operators for low-cost coverage that protects their business.Get a Free Truck Insurance Quote
Coverage Provided withYour Long Haul Trucking Insurance
When you obtain your long haul trucking insurance through GLG Insurance Providers, you have access to the following kinds of coverage for owner-operators:
- Primary liability – protects against loss arising from the legal liability of the insured when property damage and/or bodily injury occurs to another party.
- General liability – offers protection against property damage and/or bodily injury occurring during operations, out of premises, and from advertising.
- Physical damage – provides insurance protection covering damages to or the loss of the vehicle
- Passenger accident – safeguards your assets against the liability arising from the death or dismemberment of one or more guest passengers, including medical expenses related to the accident
- Motor truck cargo – offers coverage that protects against damage to goods in the insured’s possession during the ordinary course of transportation as well as damage due to refrigeration breakdown.
For leased owner-operators:
- Non-trucking liability – covers events during which the truck is operated with no economic intent or carrier control (personal use)
- Physical damage – coverage for the damage or loss of the vehicle
- Passenger accident – offers coverage for accidental dismemberment or death of guest passengers as well as medical expense coverage
- Unladen liability – covers the use of the truck when the trailer is empty or not attached
- Bobtail liability – protects the value of the truck while it is being used without the trailer connected to it, whether or not it is for business use.
Optional Coverage for Long Haul Trucking Insurance
You can also opt to add on the following kinds of optional protection:
- Roadside breakdown coverage
- Personal property protection
- Supplemental towing
- Rental reimbursement
- Limited depreciation coverage
- Gap insurance
- Trailer interchange
- Optional downtime coverage